LCD Display Brief Introduction and Advantage
LCD(Liquid crystal display) for the flat ultra-thin display device, which consists of a certain number of color or black and white pixels, placed in front of the light source or reflector. LCD display power consumption is very low, so much favored by engineers, suitable for the use of battery electronic equipment. Its main principle is to stimulate the liquid crystal molecules to produce points, lines, surface with the back of the lamp composition of the screen.
The size of the LCD display is the diagonal size of the LCD panel, in inches (1 inch = 2.54 cm), now mainstream 15 inches, 17 inches, 19 inches, 21.5 inches, 22.1 inches, 23 inches, 24 inches, etc.
(1) LCD energy saving can be described as obvious advantages.
(2) its radiation indicators are generally lower than the CRT.
(3) because of its principle does not appear any geometric distortion, linear distortion, which is a major advantage.
(4) LCD display area is large.
(5) high quality picture quality.